Simple Solution for the Error Code LE on an LG Dishwasher
This error code indicates a MOTOR ERROR, which can be caused by at least 5 factors. These include: poor or loose wiring (the most likely one), locked washing pump and/or impeller, locked motor rotor, locked blade, and bad PCB main control board. Any of these problems can cause the LE fault code to appear on the display. If you see this code, you will need to check all these part one by one until you spot the cause of the error.
Here is where you should look for trouble:
- Check the wire harness: look for loose or damaged wires and/or connections
- Check the washing pump impeller by rotating it manually
- Check the motor’s rotor by rotating it manually
- Check the blade
- Test the PCB Main Control Board
To fix the problem, you may need to do the following steps and repair/replace the following parts:
- Inspect all wires and connections between the main control board and the motor. Make sure they are not loose or damaged. Try to fix loose connections and replace damaged wires, if any.
- Inspect the motor rotor, impeller and the blade to ensure they move freely. If they do not, these parts may be faulty and may need to be replaced.
- If none of the parts mentioned above is bad, the last thing to look at is the PCB Main Control Board. If it proves to be faulty, you will need to buy another one and replace it.