How to Clear the Error Code LE on a Samsung Dishwasher?
The LE error code indicates a leak.
Check the base of the dish washer and the drain hose at its back. Check other hoses, connections, the tub and drain pump.
- The heating element has gone off its mounts and damaged/disconnected the hose.
- The air hose is disconnected, and water begins to leak at the drying stage.
- The tank is damaged near the transit bolts.
- Suds forming due to too much detergent used.
- The hose between the dispenser and the tub is not connected properly.
- The drain filter cap is not installed properly.
- The drain hose is leaking.
- Damaged gasket washers.
- The diaphragm is in a reversed position or the rubber seal is blocking the flow.
- Bolts that hold the tank and the front panel together are not positioned properly.