Repair Guide for the OE Error on a Samsung Dishwasher
The OE error appears when a leak sensor detexts 3.5V or lower for l second or longer at the water supply stage.
- The water supply valve is blocked by debris or a foreign object.
- Case sensor fault.
- Check the main PBA, flow meter and water supply valve.
What can I do about it?
- Check the overflow sensor’s wiring and connections.
- Make sure that the inlet valve is operational.
- Check whether or not the inlet valve lets any amount of water through when it is shut off.
- Check the case sensor’s top for any signs of leakage.
- Is there an “Over Level Water Error” when the Overflow Sensor wiring is not connected?